How can you be hero of our story? … By making in-home care accessible for all.
Allwel is a privately held business owned by two close friends who, three-decades ago, saw a real need to provide care when their family members couldn’t be there. Our office is in New York City and our corporate office is in Buffalo. Allwel is looking for that special caregiver to help families take care of the ones they love.
Thank you for considering the opportunity to be a difference-maker at our company when we know you have many other choices.
As a caregiver at Allwel you’ll build relationships, improve the quality of life and serve elderly in need of love and care. Your goal will be to help individuals enjoy life by helping them perform their simple daily functions, meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions, and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a caregiver will bring joy into the lives of the clients you work with and help them feel encouraged, involved, and loved.
NYS is requiring all health care workers are vaccinated against Covid-19.
Benefits of being part of the Allwel family:
· Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
· Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
· Education/Learning – Paid annual in-services and courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
· PTO – Earn up to 56 hours off a year.
· Vision and dental benefits after just 90 days.
Experience –If you’ve are a certified HHA or PCA, we’d love to connect with you. Already certified PCAs and HHAs can start right away.
Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
Characteristics – Do you like to work independently with someone to lean on for guidance and support when you need it? We’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
Examples of Responsibilities:
· Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your time with them.
· Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
· Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
Allwel is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Find out why Allwel is a great place to work here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iwk3j1o3k8
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour